'Tis the season, folks. I can almost hear the Christmas bells a' ringing. Oh wait, nope, that's just the garbage truck playing Fur Elise again... Anyhow, we are half way through November, and if you're anything like me, Christmas shopping hasn't even crossed your mind (well not until I wrote this post at least...). I'm making it easy on you this year with a quick list of some of my favourite travel themed stocking stuffers gathered from the far corners of the internet. These are all perfectly suited for that picky traveling female in your life- compact, reasonably priced, and unique.
1. La Fresh Beauty Wipes for Tote and Travel $9.99- Toss 'em in your carry on or your purse, these handy little wipes are TSA approved and come in a variety of functions from deodorant to make up remover. This multi pack covers all your bases with a sampling of each.
2. Utility Charge Tool $18.00- Gone are the days of individual chargers for every device. One handy little tool and you've got the proper plugin for your iphone, kindle, tablet, and USB device!
3. CamelBak UV All Clear Purifier $68.97- This one is seriously cool! If you're ever traveling with questionable water sources (that always reminds me of the little elephant from Tarzan), this bottle's built in UV light zaps 99.99% of bacteria, viruses, and protozoa from your water. With up to 10 000 uses from one bulb, you'll be sure that you're not bringing back a waterborne illness as a souvenir.
4. Lay-n-Go Cosmo $29.95- Maybe it's just me, but I find myself too often forgetting little things in the bathrooms of hotels. With this make up bag, it's all in one convenient location, just pull the drawstring and all cosmetics are safely tucked away.
5. Philosophy Best Sellers Collection Mini Set $42.90- I'm all for taking the bottles from hotels, but wouldn't it be nice to have a set that actually smelled good and didn't damage your hair? These cute little bottles are just the right size for a carry on and come in a pretty carrying case.
6. GorillaPod SLR Zoom Flexible Tripod $32.33- Get photos from those hard to reach spots, or for us bloggers, it's the ultimate selfie tool ;) This one in particular is tough enough to hold up a DSLR and can be set up just about anywhere.
What's on your wish list this season?